Toronto Police Services Thumbnails

For this week we were asked to take our brainstorming ideas and to further expand them into cleaner thumbnail sketches. For each sketch, we were asked to make them square shaped although the dimensions were up to us to determine providing that the PPI was 300. I went ahead and made mine 5 x 5. For each sketch I started with linework to determine the overall image, after that, I went back in and added a new layer which is where I added all of my shading. After I was happy with the imagery and shading I finally came back in and added the required typography to each thumbnail. 



Thumbnail #1 Linework + Shading




Thumbnail #2 Linework + Shading




Thumbnail #3 Linework + Shading





Thumbnail #4 Linework + Shading









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toronto Police Colour Comp

Grim Reaper - Storyboard Comps

Portraits